At the moment, School is STILL OPEN. Please continue to check back here or on social media for any updates if the situation changes.
There is a severe weather warning currently in place for Thursday. If the forecast proves to be correct, some parents may have difficulty in attending the M6 Parent-Teacher Consultation, which was scheduled for Thursday afternoon. We have therefore taken the decision to postpone the M6 Consultation until Friday 13th February, 1.20 – 3.20p.m. We apologise for the inconvenience and trust you will be able to attend at the revised time.
We expect to be open for the regular school day tomorrow as usual. However, if the weather deteriorates, there may be a need to consider closing the school. If the decision is taken to close the school, we will notify parents as soon as possible by SchoolComms and the information will also be posted on the school website, Twitter and Facebook. Please check our website for the latest information before pupils set out for school. All pupils who do make it in to school will be supervised by those staff who have been able to attend.
Headmaster: Mr. J. M. G. Dickson.
Follow @BelfastRoyalAc on twitter.
STEM Careers Evening – 22nd January 2015 This very successful event proved very popular with parents and pupils. The School is grateful to many of Northern Ireland’s top STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) employers, together with representatives from our … continue readingContinue Reading VIEW ALL NEWS