Please note carefully the following arrangements for the end of term.
There will be two awards ceremonies:
- Forms I – III before break
- Forms IV – MVI after break
On Friday 27th March, those receiving awards should report to the Assembly Hall at 9.00am in order to be given instructions for the awards ceremonies.
- After Registration, all pupils, except those receiving an award, should go to their Period 1 class. Books should be brought to class as normal.
- Pupils in Forms IV – MVI will stay in their Period 1 class until break time.
- At the start of Period 2, pupils in Forms I – III should make their way to the Assembly Hall for the first awards ceremony. They should be accompanied by their Period 1 teacher.
- The ceremony will last until 10.50am and break will be 10.50am – 11.10am.
- After break, all pupils should go to their Period 3 class as normal.
- Pupils in Forms I – III will stay in their Period 3 class until the end of school. Books should be brought to class for this period.
- After a roll call at the start of Period 3, pupils in Forms IV – MVI should make their way to the Assembly Hall for the second awards ceremony. They should be accompanied by their Period 3 teacher.
- The ceremony will last until 12.00 noon when school will end for all pupils.
Pupils should inform their parents that:
(i) there will be no afternoon school on Friday 27th March.
(ii) the school cafeteria will be open if required from 12.00 noon
(iii) there will be no special buses, but the school buses will make any necessary runs to the station.
(iv) Summer Term will begin for pupils on Monday 13th April at 8.45am
Form MVI pupils should be reminded of the mock examination sessions on Tuesday 14th and Wednesday 15th April.