- After Registration, pupils should remain with their Class Tutors in their Registration Room. There will be no Form / Year Assemblies.
- The Owl will be delivered during Periods 1, 2 and 3 (Tuesday timings) and no books need to be brought to School.
- There will be a Carol Service for Forms I – III in the Assembly Hall from 10 a.m. (Anyone who may wish to be excused on grounds of conscience should consult Mr. Wilson or Dr. Scully in advance.) The Class Tutors of these Forms are asked to escort their Tutor Group to the Assembly Hall when the bell sounds at 10.00 a.m. Pupils should leave their Owls in their (locked) Registration room when they go to the Assembly Hall, and they should be told to make sure that all mobiles are turned off. Class Tutors should sit with their Tutor Group to assist with supervision. The Carol Service should last for approximately 30 minutes and then pupils should return, with their Class Tutor, to their Registration Room.
- Break will be from 11.05 a.m. – 11.20 a.m.
- After Break, all pupils should return to their Class Tutors in their Registration Room where a roll will be taken. The General Office will be informed of any pupil who fails to return to class after Break.
- At 11.30 a.m. Class Tutors will escort their Tutor Group to the Playground where arrangements have been made for a whole school Christmas Assembly, weather permitting.
- At the end of this Assembly, pupils should remain in position until they are directed to leave by members of staff as appropriate.
Term will end for all pupils at approximately 12.00 noon – parents will be notified about this arrangement.
The School cafeteria will be open as usual for break but will not be open for lunch.
The usual special buses will not be available but the School buses will go to Yorkgate Halt at the end of school.
Spring term will begin for pupils on Thursday 4th January 2017 (Week 1) with Registration at 8.40 a.m. (Wednesday 3rd January is a Staff Development Day and pupils should not attend.)
Pupils are reminded that the Open Evenings will take place in the second week of the new term, on Wednesday 10th and Thursday 11th January, and also that Friday 12th January is a Staff Day and pupils should not attend.