This year’s Prize Distribution will be held on Friday 25th October at 2.30 p.m. in the Spires Centre.
Parents of Prize-winners, of Senior Prefects and of members of the Chamber Choir and Orchestra will require cards for admission to the Spires Centre. These may be obtained from the School Office.
Please note also:
- On Friday 25th classes will end at 12.00 noon. The canteen will be open briefly for those who require it.
- Members of the Chamber Choir and Orchestra and Senior Prefects should travel directly to the Spires Centre and assemble at 9.00 a.m. (Any who would have difficulty travelling directly to the Spires Centre should speak with us.) They will remain at the Centre and are advised to have a packed lunch. They may be given some free time in the city centre.
- The main group of Prize-winners will be taken down by bus to the Spires, leaving School at 10.30 a.m. for rehearsals. They will remain at the Centre for the Prize Distribution Ceremony and are advised to have a packed lunch. They may be given some free time in the city centre.
- Pupils not involved in the Prize Distribution Ceremony may go home at 12.00 noon, but there will be no Special buses other than those to York Gate Halt.
- The half-term holiday will be from Monday 28th October to Friday 1st November inclusive. Please note that Monday 4th November is a staff development day and pupils should not attend. School will resume as normal on Tuesday 5th November.