Belfast Royal Academy has had the pleasure of working with Liz Mullan from the Shankill Job Assist Centre. She has been delivering a Employability Programme to some of our LVI and MVI pupils.
Liz has given each pupil one to one support with all guidance tailored to their individual needs. She has helped our pupils to:
- Create a personalised CVs
- Read and understand job descriptions and job specifications
- Complete application forms, both written and online
- Improve their Interview skills
- Develop employability skills such as team work, communication, rapport building, listening, organisation and planning skills.
The feedback from both the all involved has been very positive and we are hoping to continue this partnership for the foreseeable future. Many thanks to Liz.